Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Woof

I'm trying to be a good wife so I was cleaning away and I got to the kitchen and I thought,
"I'm feeling super ambitious and maybe I'll even deep clean, hmmm, I'll start by pulling out the oven"

OH MY GOSH!
(covers mouth with hand)

This is what I found

dry heave


I have a feeling this is why our apartment sorta reeks.
Can you imagine the years it's been like this? The sicknesses it's caused? When Provo was founded I bet this apartment used to be a horse stall and before letting civilized human beings live it in they didn't even bother cleaning it up. I've been sleeping in the next room for two months and this grim and utter filth has been just sitting there!!! The horror!
Interesting objects found in the pile:
* a toy car
* a child's toothbrush
* a handful of M&Ms
*a garlic clove
* a crayon
* fruit snacks
* a tomato slice


An hour and a half later it looked like this

And then I puked (joke). Just one of the joys of living in rat infested Provo. gross. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! I loved loved loved this post. That is pretty nasty. Now I'm wanting to go look under my oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that.is.sick.

    (i'm scared to look under mine)

    ReplyDelete