Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Couple of Babies

I'm still uncomfortable with how hard this blog business is. The format of this is still frying my brain. Like, look up there at the title. Why is the "J" cut off? I don't know. And it's not like I didn't spend 20 minutes trying to figure it out. Don't even get me STARTED on cute titles. It seems as if while the rest of the world was majoring in Graphic Design I was struggling learning the Ctrl+C Ctrl+V magic trick in Word. What the F? excuse the harsh letter.
Rant complete.

It seems as if this is a good segway into the title of this post, and indeed the title of the blog. Recently married, Josh and I are both the babies in our families. Thus, we have little knowledge of things that everyone around us seems to know lots about. This is often puzzling, humbling, frightening, flabbergasting, and always hilarious. Example: On our second day of being married we found ourselves in Atlanta, calling every pizza place in a 10 mile radius begging them to feed us at 12:30 am. after just fighting off smelly Italians for our crappy hotel room. But my husband is resourceful and took our fistful of cash and bought his crying wife a dinner of M&M’s and Fritos out of the Day’s Inn vending machine. “How did anyone trust us to be married?!” Josh asked. “We’re just a couple of babies!”

So read our blog, cause we’re the coolest people we know. We may be babies, but we’re hilarious and it’ll probably make you feel better about your grown-up prowess. We hope you love watching us grow up together.

2 comments:

  1. Yahoooooo!!!! Consider me officially a blog stalker. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best way to start a blog ever -- in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete