Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

It's a little scary

When your husband goes to work and you're getting dressed by yourself and your arm gets caught in your dress and you can't get it out and you think I love this dress but maybe I should just grab those scissors and cut my way out of it, and you start getting all claustrophobic and sweaty and the fight or flight response kicks in and your pupils dilate and your heart rate races and your breathing is heavy and you are twisting and fighting and thoughts go through your head like

Will I be like this forever?
Is there any hope?
Holy S*** I'm going to die like this

And just then your writhing, contorted hand breaks free and you know that all is well in the world again.

Ok, now, which shoes should I wear with this?....

3 comments:

  1. kristi (this is your cousin megan, so don't freak out lol) you are so hilarious! you seem awesome at blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. just reading that made me claustrophobic and my heart race haha

    ReplyDelete