Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Pinterest gives me unreal expectations about what my iPhone cupcakes should look like

Meet Brad.
Lover of his iPhone. In the Anderson rankings it would easily beat all the children for most loved. His birthday was last week so Brittany and I decided to try and hone in on that love and maybe have it transferred to us by association.

Pinterest (if you don't know what this is, don't google it. It will take away your life with no remorse) gave us the template:

and after toiling into the night we came out with this:

little greasy, but pretty good, wouldn't you say? Even if you wouldn't say I would say.
This photo set doesn't include me cursing heaven for starting another craft project that was way over my head and begging Brittany to stop,  nor the inch thick layer of crisco and marshmallows and powdered sugar and human sweat and tears that coated the Lewis's countertops afterward.

All's well that ends well.

brad pretending the iPhone was real! How silly!


2 comments:

  1. daannngg!! that looks sa-weet!!
    Ps, i didn't know you had a blog, and now that i know, I will be stalking you. Thanks bye :)
    Trina

    ReplyDelete