Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

These days

I just sprung up from my seat at the rehab center where I work because I suddenly felt so grateful and happy that I wanted to share. I am the worst and never blog, even though I want to have these memories of this time documented...I'm lazy at best. But tonight, I will, even though it's odd timing I feel the need.

I am so grateful for my life. The election tonight made me think of how everyone was saying "another four years of this?!" and I thought about the last four years and what they have meant to me. I am NOT POLITICAL at all, and this has nothing to do with the president, but the last four years for me have been pretty freaking kick ass. I fell in love with my greatest support and love of my life, I grew in relationships with my family, I became a professional and freaking GREW UP. Everything seems so amplified right now because I'm starting this new job and I have super high highs and super low lows and I cry at least 4-5 times a week (unexaggerated). But it's pretty awesome because it makes me think how much I need the people in my life and how blessed I am to be in this position.

I love my mom. I just saw her cute little posts on pinterest and I thought how cute she is, and how she told me tonight "I think about you all the time when you're at work!" and how nice that is that she cares about me. I love Amy, and Kate, and how they're my best friends and how I can always just hang out with them. And I feel motivated to always be so kind to them because they are so good to me. I love Matty, for all the smart things in his head and his idealism and his big brother talks. I find I miss him when I don't see him for a day or two. I love my Anderson family, what good friends they are and how I feel so loved in their homes. When I heard I'm working Christmas one of the first things I thought was "I'll be ok, Hollie will make a big deal out of it and make my Christmas good."

I am so in love and dependent on Josh and I had no idea when I married him how much I would need him and how much his love would change my life. So cheesy! But like I said I cry a lot lately and this is making me tear up. He is my best best friend and I look to him for everything. I'm so glad he's so willing to give.

This might have been better in a journal entry, in retrospect. Oh well, who reads this junk anyway? I know I sound like everyone else, usually these posts annoy me, and if it annoys you I totally understand.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment